Saturday, September 29, 2012

Rusty...

Curacao is truly paradise.

The thunderstorms and rainfalls are epic and gorgeous (and just a tad scary).
The sun on my skin feels like I'm being hugged all the time.
I can almost not picture myself being cold again, ever again.
The green trees and colourful houses make me miss my favorite season Fall a little less.
Walking out into the warm evening after a yoga class is just...
like walking into a lover's arms.
I never knew you could smell rain even when you are swimming in the ocean while it rains.
When you look up to the water surface from under water, while it rains...
Oh dear... the beauty...
Taking a salt bath in the ocean feels like a day at the spa...

I just hope the salty winds won't have the same effect on me
 as on this car by the side of the road...




2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Katrien :) I always stop by your page when I need a little "pick me up." The beauty you share here never fails to do so. You're great! Much love, Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michaela! What a great compliment!
      I hope you are well! Thinking of amazing you!
      Lots of love
      Katrien

      Delete