Saturday, May 11, 2013

The hummingbird

If there is one thing in nature I am amazed by,
it is by how these little wonders fly.
It is not just a bird to me
it stands for everything that is free...
It's a symbol and has meaning
and gives me a certain feeling.
It brings back so many memories...
if only I could relive these.
I would be in a place and with people I love
without the sadness and pain and stuff...
 
One of these dear people just sent me this text
and once gave me the bird you see on the picture next...
 

Flying hummingbird




"Legends say
that hummingbirds float free of time,
carrying our hopes for love, joy, and celebration.
The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich,
beauty is everywhere,
every personal connection has meaning,
and laughter is life's sweetest creation."
From Papyrus' beautiful greeting cards.



No comments:

Post a Comment