Sunday, January 19, 2014

Such a perfect day

It was such a perfect day,
let me some things up, if I may...
 
Woke up before the alarm
felt pretty comfortable and warm.
Got to talk to an angelic friend from over the ocean
LOVE was at least one present emotion!
Broke the fast with warm food
could I have been in a better mood?
 
Oh yes, I could, because there she is...
It's ''CinderELLA'' to you, miss!
Just when I think I have seen her cutest way
she comes up and makes this a perfect day...
With the softest voice she ''read'' her New Years Letter 
with gestures and signs that made it even better.
 
Liefste meter,
Met mijn armpjes open,
kom ik aangelopen.
Een kusje hier, een kusje daar.
Een gelukkige Nieuwjaar!
Uw kleine kapoen,
Ella.
 
When I showed her what, for her, I made
she played and played and played...
 
Add caption
Add caption


 
 
Home made pastries, hot chocolate, ice-cream, a housemate that baked pancakes and tea...
A perfect ''perfect day'' feast, if you ask me!
All that sugar made us need fresh air
''Hey, I know of a slide and grass over there!''
Ella loves chickens and slides
and never ever her excitement she hides...
 
 
Add caption
Add caption

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Add caption
 
When they left I had to run off the empty space
and made my Sunday evening activity into a race
Half an hour and about 5K
hot salty soup... and yes there it is... Just a perfect day! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment