Friday, November 9, 2012

A home for everyone...




I do not have the words to describe our visit to orphanage ''Hogar Para Todos'' in Azogues, Ecuador...
All I can say...
all 28 of the children living there took a piece of our hearts...
and Nancy Calle and the ladies taking care of the children are my new heroes.

I let the pictures speak for themselves...
Want to know more?
* Read Tims blog: http://vagabondurges.wordpress.com/2012/11/09/a-home-for-everyone-part-1/
* Check out the facebook page ''Fundacion Hogar Para Todos''
* Ask me about it
Want to do more?
* Those 28 sweethearts can always use some sponsoring... contact me or Tim if you want to help.




 

 
 




 



 

 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Och geweldig,
    die kindjes hebben duidelijk genoten van jullie bezoek!
    Super!
    moeke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We hopen het... wij hebben er ook van genoten! Het afscheid was wel pijnlijk...
      xxx

      Delete