Monday, November 26, 2012

Oops...

It's been over two weeks since I posted on here...
I've been busy...
Doing stuff, feeling stuff, saying stuff and thinking stuff...

All talked out, but here's a tiny photo summery of what I've been up to.


Catching the sun in Monterey.
 

Moving around in the lovely CA.
From San Francisco, to Monterey, to Santa Cruz, back to the city
more Monterey and Santa Cruz...

In thoughts...
like this lovely Buddha
from the Asian Art Museum
in SF.

Hanging out with these fantastic girls!

Enjoying the healing powers of
magnificent Redwood trees.
 
Reminding myself of my good heart...
and your good heart.

Finding beauty and letting go...

 
Being thankful for 2 great thanksgiving dinners...
and feeling stuffed like a turkey multiple times.
Here... stuffing... a tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment