Friday, May 25, 2012

Beauty everywhere

Tiles on bathroom floor.


This morning, I left my hotel in San Francisco to find my final stop in the USA before going south.
I am looking forward to the calmness and cuteness of Half Moon Bay.

My hotel was in a prime location and has been my safe haven in the city maddness...

It was a good preparation for Latin-American hostels/hotels though...

BUT: The sheets and towals were clean, it didn't stink (all of the time) and I loved the Indian family running it.






The prettiest thing in the room: the bathroom door knob.

And... no matter how difficult it is to find... there really is beauty everywhere...
Sometimes you just have to look a bit  harder or find beauty outside the pure and obvious estetic sense of things, experiences, people,...life...

I want to keep doing that... find beauty everywhere...even when it seems impossible...

2 comments: