Saturday, April 28, 2012

Katrina, the happy tourist


Japanese Tea Garden
in the enormous Golden Gate Park.

Today, I was a tourist
and my name was Katrina.
Makes ordering food
and shopping a lot easier :).


I walked, walked and walked;
people watched and nature watched;
got lost and found my way again;
made my own decisions and wished I could share my excitement...
I enjoyed, enjoyed, enjoyed!

My reward: a smoothie.







It was on my way back home (that is definitely how Ed and QA's place feels to me), holding my reward(s) that I realised...
I am a Belgian small town girl...
Living (and working) at an Ashram
in Santa Rosa, California...
Walking around in San Francisco...
Having a home to go to and friends to go see...
I am lucky and loving my life!

3 comments:

  1. I love love love that you consider our place home! You are always welcome home! While the Seattle room was named "Tendick's Room" this room is officially now "Katrien's Room." :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awsome!!!! :) I love you guys!

      Delete
    2. This blog (w/comments) is the best thing I've ever seen on the internet.

      Delete