From the place we where staying in, to the people we met and the food we had!
This is what I ♥ about Seattle:
|I ♥ the Pho (Vietnamese noodle soup)|
- I ♥ our little artstudio
- I ♥ all the little notes from the owners of the studio all around the building.
- I ♥ how I feel so welcome in the building.
- I ♥ the mattress in the art studio!
- I ♥ Pike Place market and the flying fish (although, as a vegetarian I would have liked it more when they would be throwing broccoli and carrots around I reckon)
- I ♥ the eye for detail that the city has
- I ♥ hanging out in 'Cherry street cafe' and journaling with a chai latte
- I ♥ the little shops (just for looking, because somewhat pricey)
- I ♥ the asian supermarket and all the unrecognizable foods
- I ♥ dinner at the Japanese place, because it was delicious
- I ♥ dinner at the Japanese place, because of the wonderful company of two talented and nice people
- I ♥ Seattle!
|I ♥ gum ball street, but was also a little grossed out by it...|
|I ♥ Pike Place market|
|I ♥ chai latte at Cherry street cafe|