* having to wake up at 4 in the morning to catch a flight
-> no traffic!
* the oatmeal I burned my entire mouth on
-> was delicious and a healthy start of the day
* having a huge delay that would make me miss my next flight
-> making this a lesson I have to learn... ''relax, everything will be ok, it will all work out"
* running frantically through the huge Houston airport towards my connecting flight, thinking that there is no way I would make it because, technically, it had already left
|Pretty nice place, that hotel!|
Thank you sweetheart!
* being in a too small and uncomfortable seat for a long time, twice
-> chatting with the nicest people and having a cozy time (thank you Vishal, I made it! I'm sorry we counnd't have dinner :) )
* arriving in Colombia but not being allowed in the country by Immigration because I didnt know the name of my hotel
-> convincing them to go ask Tim at the gate because he knew... and seeing him (from a distance) there... after two months!
* finally getting to Tim!
* crazy taxi drive through the city
-> arriving at our heavinly hotel...
I'm in Bogota, Colombia! I'm with Tim!!!!