|Not the pool, nor the ocean.|
But the river that runs through Willemstad.
I thought the colours were pretty...
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
I have been in Willemstad, Curacao
for 19 full days now.
So far I haven't missed one day of swimming
or taking a refreshing dip in...
the pool and/or ocean.
I was never really a fan of swimming...
but none of my ''dislikes'' of the ''sport'' count here.
* it is NEVER too cold
* not many people around, so I don't have to be bold (as in brave :) )
* I ALWAYS have time
* and I like those bikinis of mine
* the water is clean
* I'm sorry Belgian ocean... I don't want to be mean
* I don't have to go far... AT ALL
* it only takes a tiny stroll