Friday, July 27, 2012

Creative budgettravelling

My budget is tight, because I want to last at least a year.
My bag is not too heavy, because I want to last at least a year...
So... no buying souvenirs....
They don't fit in the bag nor the budget...

That is why I make my own memories
and have my own ways to never forget...


Pictures of experiences...
lots of them!


By waterfalls in Mindo, Ecuador.


Journals... colourful and meaningfull...
every piece of paper means something and is carefully collected.

A page from my journal.

Rings... buttonrings...
from all the buttons I can find...
all over the world.

One of my favorites of the moment.
From vintage buttons
from an amazing store in Richmond, California.

Travelling on a budget is not that hard... and tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment