|Beautiful Xylem clothing, |
made out of Soy fiber and organic cotton.
From Eugene, Oregon.
- a delicious granola breakfast in the warm morning sun, looking out over the mountains
- a super fun and cozy ride into THE city (thank you Arun!)
- the amazing view of the Golden Gate Bridge disappearing in the mist
- an interesting Earthday market/festival/happening with somewhat strange vibes and energies
|The Xylem booth with the lovely Mariha.|
- 8 hours of work in a cute booth with beautiful AND organieco- friendly clothes (check it out on www.xylemclothing.com)
- meeting awsome and interesting new people it was so nice getting to know you Mariha and Bri!)
- meeting strange and kind of creepy people
- a narly sunburn and a tiredness I haven't felt in a looooong time
- an angel of a friend showing up when you most want her to (thank you so much QA...)
|There was a lot happening on the market, including funny bikes...|
This is my favorite detail from one of the bikes.
They are made in Santa Rosa, the town I'm staying in.
- a delicious dinner cooked by three sweethearts of guys (thank you Ed, Murph and Tim!)
- and a welcome shower and a heavenly bed
It was an interesting sunday, it was a good sunday!